[caption id="attachment_193" align="aligncenter" width="899"] Tea Bags[/caption]
- To use tea bags for dark circles just soak two tea bags in a cup of hot water as you would do for making tea.
- Allow it to steep for few minutes. Remove the tea bags from hot water and squeeze out excess tea. Sip on the prepared tea
- Place the used tea bags on a clean plate and store in the refrigerator for around 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags from the refrigerator and place them on your dark circles and eyelids. Allow them to stand on your skin for around 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and wash eyes with clean water