ARYNOIN is an Isotretinoin Soft Gelatin Capsules
Isotretinoin is a retinoid, like retinol.
Retinoid are derivatives of vitamin A.
They can help treat many skin conditions like acne.
Isotretinoin capsules help severe acne by reducing the amount of natural oil made by your skin so blocked pores are less likely.
The medicine also kills the bacteria that cause acne, and relieves redness and soreness.
- Halal Gelatin Type B Certified Source.
- Arynoin excellent Joint technology, groove free soft gel ensures no germ growth.
- Arynoin (Soft Gel Capsule) is the sagest & stable dry capsule containing oil ingredients.
This medication is used to treat severe cystic acne (also known as nodular acne) that has not responded to other treatment (e.g., benzoyl peroxide or clindamycin applied to the skin or tetracycline or minocycline taken by mouth). It belongs to a class of drugs known as retinoids. It works by decreasing facial oil (sebum) production. High amounts of sebum can lead to severe acne. If left untreated, severe acne may cause permanent scarring.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor your medical history, especially of: diabetes, family or personal history of high blood fats (triglycerides), mental/mood problems (such as depression), liver disease, obesity, eating disorders (e.g., anorexia nervosa), alcohol abuse, pancreatitis, bone loss conditions e.g., osteoporosis
- Do not donate blood while you are taking Isotretinoin and for at least 1 month after you stop taking it.
- This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Limit your time in the sun. Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors. Tell your doctor right away if you get sunburned or have skin blisters/redness.
- Isotretinoin can affect your night vision. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires clear vision.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING WARNINGS
- Isotretinoin is teratogenic, causes birth defects, and is Category X, meaning that there is no indication for its usage during pregnancy.
- In addition, it should not be taken while nursing.
- Patients should take 2 pregnancy tests before starting Isotretinoin and take a monthly pregnancy test while on the medication.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, weight, and response to treatment.
- Swallow capsules whole. Do not crush or chew them. Isotretinoin is usually taken twice daily for 15-20 weeks, or as directed by your doctor.
- It should be taken with meals.
- Take this drug with a full glass of water, and do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking it.