The most common symptom of lice is itching. There are different symptoms, depending on which type of lice one has. Head lice may not cause any symptoms at first. Itching on the scalp may start weeks or even months after lice have started to spread. Scratching can make the skin raw. The raw skin may ooze clear fluid or crust over, and it may get infected. Pubic lice cause severe itching. Body lice cause very bad itching, especially at night. Itchy sores appear in the armpits and on the waist, torso, and other areas where the seams of clothes press against the skin.
● De-Lice making head lice the dead lice
● With a single application kills lice and nits
● Clinically Proven; Pediatrician Tested
● Effective and safe to use, Non-Toxic, Safe and Odorless
● Helps Prevent Re-Infestation
● Can be used as a regular